Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Humble indie bundle 6

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Humble indie bundle 6

Quote Originally Posted by willbe1kenobi View Post
    I wonder when 'vessel' (which was part of the bundle) is going to be ported to linux?
    By now, I doubt it. Something must have proven to be a pain to convert. They dropped us some extra goodies though, so I can't complain
    We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a Spiritual War. Our Great Depression is our lives. - Tyler Durden

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderAD View Post
    By now, I doubt it. Something must have proven to be a pain to convert. They dropped us some extra goodies though, so I can't complain
    That would be *very* disappointing however I don't think that's the case. If you go to your 'bundle page' and hit the "coming soon" button next to Vessel, it takes you to http://support.humblebundle.com/cust...nd-linux-alpha. ATM that seems to be their position and you can request that they send you an e-mail when it's finished. I wouldn't give up on them just yet...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

We can always hope. It was a great bundle. Looking forward to the next one.
    We have no Great War, no Great Depression. Our Great War is a Spiritual War. Our Great Depression is our lives. - Tyler Durden

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroedout View Post
    That would be *very* disappointing however I don't think that's the case. If you go to your 'bundle page' and hit the "coming soon" button next to Vessel, it takes you to http://support.humblebundle.com/cust...nd-linux-alpha. ATM that seems to be their position and you can request that they send you an e-mail when it's finished. I wouldn't give up on them just yet...
    The guy who's doing the porting (flibitijibibo) posted this on twitter less than an hour ago:
    Lot of people suddenly following/mentioning me regarding Vessel today. I think there's an official statement happening at some point.

Just know that It's playable, but has one graphical glitch left. I want to ship this game stable. Not continuing *that* tradition.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Vessel for Linux is finally out and ready to download! (I'm doing it right now )

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Talking Re: Humble indie bundle 6

Thanx for the tip!

I drink my Ubuntu black, no sugar.
    Ubuntu user 28819

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by oldrocker99 View Post
    Thanx for the tip!
    You're welcome.

I'm already installing the game, and it seems there's a bunch of known unresolved bugs:

Known Bugs
    ----------------------
    - Performance is slower than on Windows.
    Vessel on OpenGL currently supports a single-threaded engine only. The reason for this is because the multithreaded engine will attempt to make rendering calls from multiple threads... this does not work. Will be looking at workarounds for this issue in v1.1.
    - The water meter should show blue water, but is always empty.
    Cause is currently unknown. However, you can measure the water content by listening for a "filling" sound, which increases in pitch as it gets closer to being full.
    - Fluro eyes are googly/lazy.
    There is an unfixable flaw in the scripting engine that causes fluro eyeballs to be destroyed before the Fluro can actually use it. A workaround was made to support the eyeball existing, but it may get a bit googly in some cases.
    - No custom cursors.
    I am showing the regular mouse cursor in-game; I don't know if I can make a nice replacement for the Win32 cursors in-game.

Let's hope they are not too annoying (specially that one about the water meter )

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Quote Originally Posted by pardalet View Post
    Vessel for Linux is finally out and ready to download! (I'm doing it right now )
    Yep, heard about it from the person who did the port.
    Come to #ubuntuforums! We have cookies! | Basic Ubuntu Security Guide

Tomorrow's an illusion and yesterday's a dream, today is a solution...

Beans

Did they end up adding multiplayer support for Torchlight?

Beans
    Distro

Did they end up adding multiplayer support for Torchlight?
    No Torchlight is only singelplayer, but Torchlight 2 got multiplayer.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast