Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calibrate touch on Lenovo X60

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Calibrate touch on Lenovo X60

I wonder if you can do that using Universal Access in System Settings? Go to the Pointing and Clicking tab and turn on Simulated Secondary Click. You may need to vary the delay. Then hold your finger down and see if you get a right click.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Favux View Post
    I wonder if you can do that using Universal Access in System Settings? Go to the Pointing and Clicking tab and turn on Simulated Secondary Click. You may need to vary the delay. Then hold your finger down and see if you get a right click.
    nice idea but does not make a difference... there must be a way to map this to a hardware key...

EDIT: spoke too early. it does work upon lifting the finger so thank for that... mind you a hardware key might be more convnient if i can make it work.

EDIT2: works randomly. selecting a word in a web page in chrome than trying to 'right click' on usually loose the 'selection highlight' as if another click was performed in between...
    Last edited by mmoalem; March 17th, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You might just want to play with the delay time a bit.

Well the tablet PC Rotation HOW TO talks about using the bezel keys: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=996830

Then you could use xdotool or some such to get the right click I suppose, if you can't assign it to 3 (right click) directly.
    Last edited by Favux; March 17th, 2013 at 10:23 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123