Thread: Resiszing corrupts Libre-Office windows

Beans

Resiszing corrupts Libre-Office windows

If I resize a Libre-Office window dragging the top windows border, the window doesn't redraw itself and the decorations disappear. It doesn't happen with other applications.
    Can I do anything about that?

Beans

Re: Resiszing corrupts Libre-Office windows

I've been seeing the same issue. It ONLY happens with Libre-Office windows, regardless of which side/corner I resize from. If I then double-click the title bar to maximize it, then again to restore it, it re-draws itself properly. But sometimes the resize makes the title-bar go away and I can't do that.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Hmmm. I've been having this issue as well, but I thought it was due to the Xorg on my mac OSX (since I was running libreoffice through ssh X11 tunnelling). Good to know thats not it.

Beans

I'm having the same issue with xubuntu 11.10, has anyone found the solution.

Manuel

Beans

I couldn't find a solution with Ubuntu, but installing Debian squeeze with XFCE solved the problem. That leads me to think that Ubuntu means more fun, but Debian is better for professional use.

Beans

This is still an issue with Ubuntu/Xubuntu 12.04. There is a workaround that fixes this bug. From "Synaptic Package Manager" install the package named "libreoffice-gtk" and restart any LibreOffice windows. This will fix this issue.

From the following bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...rs/+bug/889212