Hello.... Today I decided to turn on my laptop that is running Ubuntu 11.0 with windows 7. After booting into Ubuntu, I decided to restart the computer because I was getting an error that I don't remember when trying to run Mozilla Firefox(something like file cannot verify itself). While Ubuntu was shutting down, I began pressing the up key and realized that a "console" sort of thing showed up when I did. When I turned the computer back on and selected Ubuntu, the purple loading screen showed up. After it was done loading, a black screen with some text and a blinking underscore appeared. It also contained this text:

Code:
* Stopping save kernel messages                           [ OK ]
* Stopping anac(h)ronistic cron                           [ OK ]
* Starting CUPS printing spooler/server                   [ OK ]

* Starting the Winbind daemon winbind                     [ OK ]

* Starting bluetooth                                      [ OK ]

* (The asterix to the left is yellow)PulseAduio configured for per-user sessions
                                         saned disabled; edit /etc/default/saned                                  [ OK ]
What does this mean. If you can please try explaining how to help me. I don't want to lose the files that I have on this computer. Also, I am a beginner at Ubuntu, so please try explaining as clearly as possible.

Thanks