Thread: afer I installed ubuntu in my PC via USB, I can't access it after reboot

Beans

Unhappy afer I installed ubuntu in my PC via USB, I can't access it after reboot

http://www.daozhao.com/wp-content/up...906_112430.jpg
    the error message is above

I installed ubuntu successfully,but after boot,(boot via harddisk) the error apeared.

help me, thx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coffeecat; September 8th, 2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Overlarge image

Beans

Re: afer I installed ubuntu in my PC via USB, I can't access it after reboot

See here .. link

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by dgharmon View Post
    See here .. link
    I installed ubuntu successfully, the error message is about isolinux,not the syslinux.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

@Shareit2you, I've removed the [IMG][/IMG] tags from your image link, and added a thumbnail for the image. Please consider those with limited bandwidth when posting images. Some people are still stuck with dial-up. In most cases using the forum attachments utility for posting thumbnails will suffice.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans

check md5 of iso file ;if ok, reinstall

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecat View Post
    @Shareit2you, I've removed the [IMG][/IMG] tags from your image link, and added a thumbnail for the image. Please consider those with limited bandwidth when posting images. Some people are still stuck with dial-up. In most cases using the forum attachments utility for posting thumbnails will suffice.
    thx,you are right.
    I will be careful next time.