Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unable to correct problems, you have broken packages

Beans

Re: unable to correct problems, you have broken packages

Ive had the same problem and basically all I did was install all the packages down the line that it said were necessary.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by drmrgd View Post
    Out of curiosity, are you still getting that signing key error from the Stebbins PPA? If so, what happens if you purge it, update (do you get an error), and then add that PPA again, and try updating?

I tried adding that PPA and updating, and go no signing key errors just now.
    I am getting the same errors as I posted on the first post. However I don't think it is the Stebbins PPA, becuase I got that error before I tried to install the Stebbins PPA. I am not sure which one is causing the error.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by laserator View Post
    Ive had the same problem and basically all I did was install all the packages down the line that it said were necessary.
    I tried that as well, but when I tried to install the first one, I got a list of several others that couldn't install.

However I just tried installing handbrake again to get the file to install, and I thought I would try all on the list. But for some reason handbrake installed. I don't think it was anything I did, I have no idea why it just worked.

I still wish I could get rid of this error though.

W: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net precise Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY D6B6DB186A68F637

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12