Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uce rc1

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Uce rc1

Ok, it's nice to see someone firing the project back up again. Just wondering why the website isn't being updated.
    However, it looks like you are doing a fine job! I think I could make some wallpapers for you. One question, is this a Christian or a Catholic project? To me, this is important. Keep up the good work!
    Nick
    Dell Inspiron 1318 | Intel Processor | Running a much hacked and patched windows vista and windows 7 in VirtualBox and dual-booting into ubuntu with Gnome and KDE installed on it. | Ubuntu wins!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

The project is not geared towards one non-denom or Catholic or any other. If is a project for those of Christ faith in general. There will never show preference for one variant or another.
    Ubuntu Christian Edition chat on irc at server: OFTC/channel: #ubuntuCE
    BootInfoScript DualBooting
    Grub Grub2 MBR/GRUB
    Boot Info Script courtesy of community member meierfra and ghulselmans

Beans
    Distro

I guess I was just curious what denomination the project members are if you don't mind answering.
    Dell Inspiron 1318 | Intel Processor | Running a much hacked and patched windows vista and windows 7 in VirtualBox and dual-booting into ubuntu with Gnome and KDE installed on it. | Ubuntu wins!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by ubun2geek View Post
    I guess I was just curious what denomination the project members are if you don't mind answering.
    Ah ok. There are two things to address with your question.
    1. Please try not to change threads towards another topic. IE: The thread starts with a RC of UCE so lets not change it to "what is your religion".

2. We have tried such threads before and it causes alot of conflict with starting to discuss various denominations and then it turns into who's denomination is better and why!

So we refrain from starting such threads. Personally i have no issues with discussing my denomination but this is not the place for it!
    Grub Grub2 MBR/GRUB

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by stlsaint View Post
    ah ok. There are two things to address with your question.
    1. Please try not to change threads towards another topic. Ie: The thread starts with a rc of uce so lets not change it to "what is your religion".

2. We have tried such threads before and it causes alot of conflict with starting to discuss various denominations and then it turns into who's denomination is better and why!

So we refrain from starting such threads. Personally i have no issues with discussing my denomination but this is not the place for it! )
    +1
    There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.
    --Prince Gautama Siddharta

#ubuntuforums web interface

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I would love to help with this and sense you all are using 2d I def can. This is what I was thinking that I can help out with.
    Building and making a personalized unity2d for you all. Like have the pictures that are in the background be the dash background picture with a light opacity.

I will Tell you what...

I will start to make something. (and post picture's/videos)

Do you all have a branch on launchpad or a personal branch ? (will google after posting )

I will be free for the next 2 weeks so. I think that this could be cool.
    Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Do you all have a branch on launchpad or a personal branch ? (will google after posting )
    Hey mills, we are on lp but for now a personal branch should be fine.
    Grub Grub2 MBR/GRUB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123