Thread: MTP-lastfm wont load

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

MTP-lastfm wont load

Okay so after a while not using my creative zen vision M 30GB MP3 player I decided to hook it up to my comp and see if I could scrobble. mtp2lastfm doesn't work anymore so that's out, so I tried loading up MTP-lastfm and it actually worked. I was able to get it to scrobble 500 tracks or so (didn't want to scrobble up to 40,000 songs because that was from the start of use.)

Anyways I tried to scrobble today, but it won't load up. I load it up to where you need to sign in, but it always closes down right away.

I was able to get to the program for a split second, but then it just closed down on me again.

Can anyone help me figure this out so I can actually get it to work? I want to listen to my MP3 player more often and I like scrobbling music to my last fm profile every week, but since no programs seem to work anymore I haven't bothered with it.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: MTP-lastfm wont load

Nevermind I figured it out. It was actually a problem with the program not being able to load my gif avatar on last.fm. When I changed my avatar it loaded up with no problem.