Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 12.04 Unity Bar Auto-Hide feature bug

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: 12.04 Unity Bar Auto-Hide feature bug

I too have experienced this bug, only once so far, and a restart sorted it out for some reason. The bug has definately been reported, and there seem to be a few different versions.

Beans

hey guys i don't know if this has been mentioned but...

the bar can easily be made visible by moving the cursor up and down the left side quickly.

i thought this was a feature not a bug (there is a sensitivity bar or something in settings)

although i miss when it automatically appears when there are no windows covering the area =[

Beans

I found a work around that lets me do full screen here.. is there a better idea?

http://www.webupd8.org/2012/04/real-...-launcher.html

Works to my satisfaction.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Unhappy Re: 12.04 Unity Bar Auto-Hide feature bug

So I know that this thread has been inactive for a while. . . But after my last update, I am having this problem again. I have tried the ccsm tweaks, and in Appearances>Behavior, to no avail. . . Has anyone found any other ways to get the bar to show up? I can still use the super key and alt+f2, but I miss the bar not showing up if I move my mouse to the far left (not even "rubbing" up and down the left side works!). I've posted to the bug, which also doesn't seem to have any progress, and no responses so far. Any thoughts?
    Veritas vos liberabit

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112