Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Install Tor

techsupport

Last Activity: 1 Minute Ago
    Current Activity: Modifying Post

^ lol

I'm just gna ride this till I reach 1k beans wo0
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans
    Distro

Ha ha ha.. Right, not doing nothing. That might work with them, not me. NIMBY. lol
    Who exactly are "they" and what on earth have they done to you? It's ok you're using a vpn, you can tell me. They can't hurt you anymore
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by |{urse View Post
    Who exactly are "they" and what on earth have they done to you? It's ok you're using a vpn, you can tell me. They can't hurt you anymore
    You can post with the lag on tor right now? You must be a very patient user. lol

You are lucky right if you can view one page per minute during load time on Tor, right?

Boris is giggling to himself right now reading this while you post with TOR.

just messing with you man..

Cheers

Beans
    Distro

I'm not using tor at the moment, are you okay? If you need to argue with someone there's always 4chan?

1k beans, the last 4 were ill-gotten but at the very least entertaining.

Beans

I'm not using tor at the moment, are you okay? If you need to argue with someone there's always 4chan?
    But you might be detected? You're no longer cloaked. kee kee kee

Beans
    Distro

I'd gladly hand you my ip as I'm fairly certain you couldn't hack your way out of a paper bag with a script and a vpn. Muah <3

Beans

I'd gladly hand you my ip as I'm fairly certain you couldn't hack your way out of a paper bag with a script and a vpn. Muah <3
    Besides TOR you can always just use some nice sturdy couch cushions and build a fort. lol

Just kidding.

Cheers!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

techsupport: As far as I know, you're bashing the Tor network without any proof at all.
    Yeah, Tor is unsafe, nothing is safe, including VPNs. Yet the Silk Road website is still up and running. And don't even mention the Hidden Wiki. If Tor is not anonymous, the feds would have booked thousand of drug users and pedobears now.
    (I know these two are bad uses of Tor, really, really BAD uses of Tor, but I just want to point that out)

Beans

I downloaded Tor from the link was posted here, after it, I go to the tor folder and double click in the icon start tor browsing, they give some options and I choose run, after it gave me an error telling

Vidalia exited abnormally. Exit Code 2

Any idea what Iḿ doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Gnome 17.04 Zesty Zapus

Did you do the following?

Quote Originally Posted by zombifier25 View Post
    Try running
    Code:
    sudo apt-get remove tor
    in the terminal and then restart Vidalia from the bundle.
    Your original installation of Tor/Vidalia may be conflicting with your browser bundle so you should make sure the installation is removed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast