Thread: Building Potamus from source can't see include files

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Exclamation Building Potamus from source can't see include files

Hi All,

I'm trying to build Potamus from source since its not in the oneric repositories. I'm running Xubuntu Oneric. I have all the dependencies up to date (./configure runs without error). My problem is when I try to make it gives several errors such as "potamus-0.12/src/input-flac.c:165: undefined reference to `FLAC__stream_decoder_process_single'" all from the flac libraries.

I have libflac-dev up to date and I can see the declarations of these in user/include/FLAC/stream_decoder.h which is included in the c file in question. Its just that make can't see the declarations. Do I need to add something to the build path or something like that? I don't know how so any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

_ssj71
    _ssj

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Re: Building Potamus from source can't see include files

Update: I have even copied stream_decoder.h into the src directory and it still returns the same errors. I suspect then that its a library issue? Any help would be nice. Thanks.
    _ssj71
    _ssj

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Building Potamus from source can't see include files

Too bad about this nice app!

I have it in Ubuntu 10.04 nice, no frills and light.

Isn't available for my Xubuntu 12.04. I have been using minirok, light (has a demon that runs though), Potamas doesn't, just drag music files from tree for it. . . I miss it.
    One Psychiatrist's Definition of Insanity: Knowing what one should do and doing differently