Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaving Arch & Gentoo are there any Bleeding Edge / Rolling Release Distro ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Leaving Arch & Gentoo are there any Bleeding Edge / Rolling Release Distro ?

Quote Originally Posted by linuxyogi View Post
    Sabayon can be compared to Debian testing in terms of being up to date. I too used it for a while.
    I've always thought that Sabayon was more bleeding edge than Debian testing, but I might be mistaken. (I'm not running Sabayon on any of my computers right now.) Debian testing isn't really "bleeding edge" or what? On the other hand Sabayon themselves claim to be "bleeding edge":

We aim to deliver the best user experience "out of the box" by providing the latest open source technologies in an elegant format.
    In Sabayon everything should just work. We offer a bleeding edge operating system that is both stable and reliable.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Leaving Arch & Gentoo are there any Bleeding Edge / Rolling Release Distro ?

Downloaded the aptosid iso again. Finished installing.
    Ubuntu 16.04
    free
    showing high ram usage ? Read this
    When people say "you've changed " there's a 95% chance that you just stopped acting the way they wanted you to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12