Thread: please help!!! unity..

Beans

please help!!! unity..

Hello everyone..
    I have a problem.. I was playing with my settings, and tried to set up the Ubuntu cube.. In compiz settings manager, I enabled the Ubuntu cube and disabled the Desktop Wall and the Ubuntu Unity Plugin.. Then I wanted to return everything the way it was and accidentally first disabled the Desktop Cube instead of clicking on the Desktop Wall first and now, when I turn my computer on in Ubuntu mode, not in Ubuntu 2D, but in Ubuntu, I don't see the Unity, I don't have the applications in the top right corner, nothing!!! I can't even access the menu, I can't go to the settings, I don't even have anywhere the option to turn off the computer, I only see in the left top corner File, Edit, Go, Help and I don't know what else.. I can access my files, but I can't access any applications, settings, nothing. My computer works in Ubuntu 2D, but not in Ubuntu.
    Can you, please help me fix this? I want to use the Ubuntu mode again, not the Ubuntu 2D..

(if I didn't use the correct words, I am sorry in advance, English is not my native language, but I hope you understood what I was trying to explain..)

Somebody help, please..

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: please help!!! unity..

Please see this troubleshooting guide:

http://www.tuxgarage.com/2011/04/mis...-in-unity.html

Regards.

Beans

Thank you very much.. I will check it out..
    Best regards..

Beans

Thanks.. I did it