Thread: I’m looking to start an office cleaning business.

Beans

I’m looking to start an office cleaning business.

I’m looking to start an office cleaning business. I found plenty of information on the web about why I should start an office cleaning business but I can't find any info on the downside. I'm looking for something that I can do without a lot of upfront money.

Beans

Re: I’m looking to start an office cleaning business.

A great resource for business startups in the Philadelphia area is worc-pa or worc-pa org . It is the Women’s Opportunities Resource Center, and there is help in starting a business, financing a business, and resources for networking a business.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 6.06

Your profile doesn't say where in the world you are from, but most governments encourage small businesses (the backbone to any economy). Don't be too scared (or proud) to seek financial assistance - and good luck!!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by sarahforlani
    I’m looking to start an office cleaning business. I found plenty of information on the web about why I should start an office cleaning business but I can't find any info on the downside. I'm looking for something that I can do without a lot of upfront money.
    I came accross your ad by searching for people looking for a business opportunity. I have a great business-that is not an office cleaning business-but very easy, reputable and home based. It has helped me to be a stay at home mom. If you are interested you can e-mail me at dsfred1015@aol.com and I would glad to share the info with you. If not good luck in all you do!!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by sarahforlani View Post
    Some suggestion to start your office cleaning business without lots of money:

Start by find custumers using homemade advertising handout( About $8 for 500 sheets. At the top put your made-up company name, briefly describe your cleaning services and add your cell phone number at the bottom. Personally take them around to businesses, dental offices, real estate offices, condos, homes, etc.

Ask them to take a few extra handouts to give to their friends and neighbors. Ask your current customer(s) to recommend you to their friends and neighbors. Besides cleaning houses, you could offer to clean small business which would usually be done during the evening or on weekends.

Good luck!

Beans
    Hidden!

Time to let the OP move on after 5 years.....
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog