Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's in your opinion the best free web hosting for WordPress blogging?

Beans

Re: What's in your opinion the best free web hosting for WordPress blogging?

Quote Originally Posted by El Potro View Post
    I don't want to pay to wordpress. In that case I would prefer to buy a good non-free hosting. Wordpress asks money for two things, point to your domain, and charges you even more to let you have extra functionalities, some of which are pretty basic.

So the only way I can do this, is on a regular (free or non-free) web hosting (if I want to personalize it completely, add Google analytics, adds, wordpress plugins, and much more).

Would you please tell me which one(s)? So that I avoid that/those particular hosting provider(s). What kind of problems did you have?

I know that In the long term I'll end up paying for it. But I'd like to avoid it while I learn more about blogging and get started.

fair enough. I just paid the £99 and was done with it. seemed the least painful for the rubbish i post on it

I have so many domains and hosting ive lost track now....lol
    Backtrack - Giving machine guns to monkeys since 2006
    Kali-Linux - Adding a grenade launcher to the machine guns since 2013

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

wordpress.com is the best wordpress host.

99$ per year to unlock all premium stuff and to get more space and custom domain.

or you can buy premium stuff separate.

Beans

Yea wordpress , great for blog.. someone asked me.. wordpress or Joomla,, i thought.. why not have both.

As for host.. check out bluehost, they use wordpress and its very cheap for the year.

At the minute am setting this machine up as my own server, which leads me to a Q.... Anyone find or know the were abouts of a great php corder?? i looking for something thats got a preview window. All i can find that does this so far is only for windows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12