Most important changes since 0.6.9:
- New vdpau configuration dialog, which allow to select the vdpau codecs to use.
- Port for eCS, OS/2 (by Silvan Scherrer).
- New menu to select the closed caption channel (requires mplayer >= r32607).
- Possibility to select the seeking method (absolute or relative).
- Possibility to sort the items of the playlist.
This version doesn't have many new features, but I prefer to release it now as new features planned for the future will (probably) require a more recent version of Qt.
To install it:
Packages for older versions of ubuntu are also available:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rvm/smplayer
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install smplayer