HOWTO: Pandora as a Plugin in Rhythmbox 0.13.2
This guide was written Dec 5th, 2011 for Maverick Meerkat.
1) Install Rhythmbox 0.13.2 from the WebUpD8 PPA.
2) Install the Pandora plugin from the WebUpD8 PPA.
3) Update the plugin to the one that works for Rhythmbox 0.13.3 here.
4) Install Pithos via Synaptic.
5) Fix the symlink based on this workaround.
With the following modifications:
You want to link to the proper libraries for Ubuntu (not Gentoo).
The proper package linkage is here:
ln -s /usr/share/pyshared/pithos ./pithos
System76 Lemur Laptop
Ubuntu Xenial Xerus LTS 16.04
Linux Registered User #434330