Release: v0.2 (and Development Video #22)
Here's the latest version and a video demonstrating what's new gameplay-wise:
Hostile Takeover Demo v0.2 for Windows (22 MB)
Hostile Takeover Demo v0.2 for Linux 32-bit (21.5 MB)
Hostile Takeover Demo v0.2 for Linux 64-bit (21.5 MB)
- Fixed bug when changing movement type while shooting/aiming.
- Fixed bug that would make the player character disappear if movement set to sneak as the very first thing after game load/start.
- Fixed minor issue with double-clicking to run.
- Added melee combat.
- Added two additonal test maps (and a variation of the Hensley International map for when the assassination job has been completed).
- Added overworld map that's accessed when walking to the edge of a map.
- Added 'Restart this location' functionality.
- Redid the entire save game system to save information about multiple maps.
- The game now asks for confirmation before overwriting an existing savegame.