Thread: Error : Need to recompile with -DNDBM for dbm support

Beans

Error : Need to recompile with -DNDBM for dbm support

Hi Folk,

I'am desperatly trying to sort out this problem :

After installing "sendmail" on my "unbuntu" server machine within ( synaptic window ), i tried to compile, after bringing to this machine a routing table ( from another linux machne )that should be the same one that the one i'll have on my server, using this command

"sudo makemap dbm mailertable.db < mailertable"

but i had this Error message

"makemap: Need to recompile with -DNDBM for dbm support"

I tried to solve the problem looking on all kind of forum and installing all kind of things, collegues suggested, but still the problem is hanging on.

Can you help please or event give a little big suggestion since i no longer know what to do !!!

Beans

Re: Error : Need to recompile with -DNDBM for dbm support

Quote Originally Posted by mehdi1973 View Post
    Hi Folk,

I'am desperatly trying to sort out this problem :

After installing "sendmail" on my "unbuntu" server machine within ( synaptic window ), i tried to compile, after bringing to this machine a routing table ( from another linux machne )that should be the same one that the one i'll have on my server, using this command

"sudo makemap dbm mailertable.db < mailertable"

but i had this Error message

"makemap: Need to recompile with -DNDBM for dbm support"

I tried to solve the problem looking on all kind of forum and installing all kind of things, collegues suggested, but still the problem is hanging on.

Can you help please or event give a little big suggestion since i no longer know what to do !!!

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue while generating genericstable, did you find any solution to it ?