Thread: Epson Stylus Photo 2200 borderless photo prints?

Beans

Epson Stylus Photo 2200 borderless photo prints?

Has anyone gotten good borderless photo prints (I'm using 10.04) with an Epson Stylus 2200?

The driver has the option but it still leaves a small border on the left and bottom of the print when printing via Gimp.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the color match of print to screen display (way better out of the box that I have with Win7 and Premier Elements 7) but not quite as good as I had with Photoshop CS2 on my Windows 2000 box that died (but this was with a lot of calibration using a Spyder2).

I'm giving Linux a chance before I spring for a Photoshop upgrade to run on Windows 7.
    Your commitment to Freedom is measured by your tolerence for others doing things you disapprove.

Beans

Re: Epson Stylus Photo 2200 borderless photo prints?

Bump.

Nobody doing borderless photo printing successfully?

I did eventually manage to get acceptable print matches to the screen colors in Windows 7, so looks like I'll be shopping for a Photoshop upgrade. Too bad, as my initial prints with Gimp were much closer to correct than my initial prints with Win7, but lack of borderless prints is a total showstopper.
    Your commitment to Freedom is measured by your tolerence for others doing things you disapprove.