Thread: GNOME Outreach for Women Program

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

GNOME Outreach for Women Program

This page contains all the information about the GNOME Outreach Program for Women internships that are planned for December 12, 2011 through March 12, 2012 to coincide with the Southern Hemisphere summer. Please help us spread the word about the program!"

Beans

Re: GNOME Outreach for Women Program

What a great program!
    Will there be follow-up information about the participants and the projects they worked on?

Beans

GNOME Outreach Program for Women 2012

My name is Christy Eller, and I am just now completing my GNOME OPW internship. It was a wonderful experience. I wanted to spread the word that the application process is underway for a new batch of women interns for the next session, which will run from May 21- August 20, 2012. It's a great way to get involved in open source, increase your skills, and it even includes a stipend!

Check it out-

Re: GNOME Outreach Program for Women 2012

Quote Originally Posted by czeller View Post
    My name is Christy Eller, and I am just now completing my GNOME OPW internship. It was a wonderful experience. I wanted to spread the word that the application process is underway for a new batch of women interns for the next session, which will run from May 21- August 20, 2012. It's a great way to get involved in open source, increase your skills, and it even includes a stipend!

Check it out-
    Welcome to the forum , I am glad to see you are promoting activity.