Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu Tshirts

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Ubuntu Tshirts

I've been surfing the forums looking for Ubuntu tshirts that are not white. I've found nothing. So I've tried my own hand and seeing what I can come up with. I'm currently waiting for an email reply from the Ubuntu Logo Trademark Team as to whether they will let me use the logo to do this. I would like to print the Ubuntu logo on either a black or brown tshirt. I would have the big circle in the center, then below it have "Ubuntu - Linux for human beings". Please let me know what you think of this idea. Oh yeah...prices would hopefully be somewhere around $15-$20, depending on quantity ordered and shipping costs. If you have any advise as to the average Ubuntu user's size, let me know (S, M, L, XL). I will update this with the reply from the trademark team.

Example:

Beans

Re: Ubuntu Tshirts

That looks good. One size M brown shirt for me, thanks!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Awesome...someone replied quick before I went to bed tonight. If I can get this approved by the trademark team, I am really serious about trying to get this setup. I've seen several other threads where people start this, then they just stop replying to their thread. If possible, I would like to setup just a little store on my website just to people can use paypal to order from me.

Beans

Really Nice!

Yah, I might get one of those just let me know when you got'em, the developers should let you use their symbol, its positive promotion

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

From which country would you be shipping? (just curious)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (testing)

I'd buy one.

or two.

Beans

If you do decide to go ahead I have two personal preference suggestions to put out there
    1- i would use a much darker brown and think it would look 100% better
    2- I would put a small ubuntu logo on the front breast, or else maybe the word ubuntu, and put the aforementioned logo on the back. Huge frontlogo shirts have always turned me off.

Please don't take this as any sort of criticism, i'm simply giving ideas! Let me know if you get around to doing this...and also - what country?

Beans

I know the OP wanted non white shirts but for anyone else here is the offical ubuntu store linked from www.ubuntu.com. Also note that some of the profit from the offical store goes to ubuntu.

OP would some of your profit go to ubuntu?
    Edward A Robinson -- www.earobinson.org

Beans

I want an Ubuntu T-shirt!!!

Beans

This guy has a non-white Ubuntu shirt. Me want!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast