Thread: Linux Crossover Pro 9.0.0-1

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Question Linux Crossover Pro 9.0.0-1

I'm trying to switch from WINE to Linux Crossover Pro. I have this one particular program that I'd like to install. It begins to install, but then it won't allow me to click any of the buttons with my mouse to proceed with the installation. What am I doing wrong?
    Mark in Cincinnati
    "It's great to be free from *******...YIPPEE!!"

Beans

Re: Linux Crossover Pro 9.0.0-1

What is the program. Sometimes you need to run in windowed mode or the cursor get out of position.

Beans

Also, it is always worth looking in the Crossover "Forum" tab, for the game/app you want to use & the "Tips & Tricks" tab can also give you some valuable info'.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Plus, since you decided to pay for wine, go to Crossover, and have THEM fix it.

It's what you paid them to do, after all.
    Running wine/WoW on a AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+(2.6GHz)w/4GB DDRII(667) and a NV9600GSO w/768MB DDRIII.

Beans

Hey there, MDavis. Bear in mind that not all Windows applications will run under CrossOver. Many do, but quite a few do not. Our Compatibility Database (c4.codeweavers.com) lists data for more than 9,000 Windows applications, and how well they run under CrossOver, so you definitely should check that out. Of course, our support folks are also there to talk to if you need 'em.

Best Wishes,

-jon parshall-
    COO
    www.codeweavers.com