Thread: [SMF 2.0] Ubuntu Theme

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

[SMF 2.0] Ubuntu Theme

Hi,

I just wanna present my new theme, it's called ofc Ubuntu Theme. Theme is build for SMF (Simple Machines Forum) software. It uses Ubuntu font thanks to Google Font API and it bases on CSS3.

Demo: http://demo.wizzi.pl/
    Download: http://custom.simplemachines.org/the...php?lemma=2482

Well I just read about Ubuntu trademark policy and permission for trademark useing was send. If I understand I need it right? Something else I should to do?
    In footer as you can see there is a copyright...

I got an anserw.
    Last edited by Nolt; November 3rd, 2011 at 12:36 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: [SMF 2.0] Ubuntu Theme

Hi,
    Any reply what shall I do else?

Beans

Hey,
    I wish to thank you very much about the SMF theme you've made. We are currently making a new site for Ubuntu Finland LoCo, based on Drupal 7. Since there are no any Drupal 7 - SMF migration plugins, I took your theme as a base for our forums, and manually added the header, menus and footer generated by Drupal.

It was relatively pain-free since I got it done in just few hours. There are still some conflicts between naming in Drupal CSS files and SMF theme files, but it wont take too much time to fix them.

I have modified some things from the theme, so it fits inside the content are of the site. Basically I removed the header and background stuff so it fits inside of the content area.

You can see the modified theme here: https://skfin.viuhka.fi/ubuntu-smf/

What license your theme has? Can I publish source codes of our version of the theme? Of course we would mention the original developer

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by skfin View Post
    Hey,
    I wish to thank you very much about the SMF theme you've made. We are currently making a new site for Ubuntu Finland LoCo, based on Drupal 7. Since there are no any Drupal 7 - SMF migration plugins, I took your theme as a base for our forums, and manually added the header, menus and footer generated by Drupal.

It was relatively pain-free since I got it done in just few hours. There are still some conflicts between naming in Drupal CSS files and SMF theme files, but it wont take too much time to fix them.

I have modified some things from the theme, so it fits inside the content are of the site. Basically I removed the header and background stuff so it fits inside of the content area.

You can see the modified theme here: https://skfin.viuhka.fi/ubuntu-smf/

What license your theme has? Can I publish source codes of our version of the theme? Of course we would mention the original developer
    thanks www.prensesinyeri.net

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

That's a great looking theme IMO. I'm going to be using that for a forum I'll be creating in a few days. Thanks!
    HP Pavilion dv7-6005tx
    Ubuntu 13.10 / Unity

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by skfin View Post
    Hey,
    Hi,

Thanks for the comment, and btw. nice design. The licence of the theme is open source, but additional info about original author will be nice.
    Last edited by Nolt; November 3rd, 2011 at 12:29 PM.