I have friend and we are trying to install Lubuntu.
His hardware specs are:
- CPU: Intel Celeron 900MHz
- RAM: 384MB SDRAM (PC100)
- VGA: Intel 82810E Graphics Controller (32MB)
What have we tried / done?
- LiveCD install --> freeze
- Alternate Install --> freeze
- Minimal CD install - "Command Line install" --> screen is blinking (~5 times / sec) and nothing happens.
Note both LiveCD & Alternate freeze on pressing enter on "Install"..
I have some experience with *buntus (around 2 weeks) he is very new. I have to explain what to do.
So what is the issue? And more importantly how can we fix it - install Lubuntu 11.04?