Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: unable to boot into windows after ubuntu install

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: unable to boot into windows after ubuntu install

Quote Originally Posted by primal woman View Post
    Interesting that everyone just left. I do appreciate all of the help truly. And looks like my posts were not really read through when I received answers. But at any rate, I kept trying and I got it to work. Or at least I got something to work. So I consider this issue unsolved, but I made it work another way.
    I think we thought you had either given up or we were out of ideas.

At any rate, I'm glad you have at least something working now.

I'd recommend you mark this SOLVED. I know it's not an ideal solution, but you can edit the first post to say it isn't really solved but you didn't find an answer and don't want to pursue it.

Marking it solved and editing the first post will do two things. It will prevent someone from trying to read through the entire post to try to find out what worked, and it will probably stop new helpers from trying to provide assistance. At this point, it would be almost impossible for someone to fully understand the thread.

If you need help, I think starting an entirely new thread would be in everyone's best mental health.

Best wishes and please don't let this thread discourage you from seeking help on the Ubuntu forums.
    Back to Xorg...

Retired.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by primal woman View Post
    Interesting that everyone just left.
    Not going to speak on someone's else behalf but myself, was waiting for another post rather than this: http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=219

And I also agree with drs305. I thought you gave up but again, was waiting for another post from you

But at any rate, I kept trying and I got it to work.
    GLAD to know that

Or at least I got something to work. So I consider this issue unsolved, but I made it work another way.
    As always, we still here if you need us.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by drs305 View Post
    I think we thought you had either given up or we were out of ideas.

At any rate, I'm glad you have at least something working now.

I'd recommend you mark this SOLVED. I know it's not an ideal solution, but you can edit the first post to say it isn't really solved but you didn't find an answer and don't want to pursue it.

Marking it solved and editing the first post will do two things. It will prevent someone from trying to read through the entire post to try to find out what worked, and it will probably stop new helpers from trying to provide assistance. At this point, it would be almost impossible for someone to fully understand the thread.

If you need help, I think starting an entirely new thread would be in everyone's best mental health.

Best wishes and please don't let this thread discourage you from seeking help on the Ubuntu forums.
    I totally agree with the above post, especially the highlighted text

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

6 Days now and we didn't hear back from the OP.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223