Hi all,

I use Ubuntu pretty exclusively at home and will be working from home very soon as well. I'm working on setting up the tech for that transition and currently have an SSH tunnel for RDP access to my office computer (lots of work from home). I am wondering if it is possible to setup a way to connect my analog office phone (analog) to my office computer and transmit that with VoIP to ring something at my house (either a physical phone or a computer program, e.g. Ekiga). Real-world translation:
INCOMING CALL=> OFFICE PHONE=> OFFICE COMPUTER (XP)=> ???=> INTERNET=> HOME PHONE or HOME COMPUTER (Ubuntu 10.04)
Someone calls the office (which only has one phone line, by the way) - the phone rings at the other office desks as well as my home. I answer the phone and it stops ringing.

Or is it possible to subscribe to a VoIP service like Google Voice or sipgate and list my office phone with them, and have that ring at my home?

Assuming there is a workable solution, it would also be nice to route the VoIP traffic into the SSH tunnel that I set up (or some other secured channel), but first things first.

I know it's an intricate question, but these forums haven't let me down yet! Thanks to everybody in advance for your help.