Good! Could you please change all of them to "Serial" and see if the tablet still works. I'm trying to figure out if the code is case specific, i.e. requires "SERIAL" for version 2 of the 0.10.7 patch. If it is we would need a small change to a line in the code. If not we're good to go.
Changed one of them, works OK.
Alright, that could be it. I did find another report on Ubuntu forums about that error. I thought that was because he was using a serial-to-usb converter and had some other issues. I'm assuming you found the fix here: http://forums.opensuse.org/english/g...cs-tablet.html
I pasted the stuff into a file and applied chmod+x and run it. And the file is OK.
-- I realize now however that this might cause errors, because pasting stuff directly onto command line uses same set of environmental variables.
Hopefully we don't need the fix. But if we do have to generate a new aclocal.m4 because we've added new files and whatnot no big deal. I can just add:
to the instructions.
aclocal && automake && autoconf