Thread: Alternative for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Hybrid View

Beans

Alternative for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

First of all, I am aware of the fact that this is not a completely new thread and this question has been asked before, but the post was already closed and I have a little more specific question about this topic, that's why I ask it again.

I am recently new to Ubuntu and LInux in General and am completely convinced by it. I nearly completely switched to Ubuntu, there is only one issue left. I love taking pictures and Used Adope Photoshop Lightroom to give my pictures the last shape. I am not a professional photographer, neither do I want a complete studio for editing my photos. What I absolutely adore about Lightroom is the function to add effects to the pictures, with just one click. And adjust the light, something not very professional, I know.
    I just like giving some pictures the "old photo" look or another effect.

I have tried several alternatives on Ubunut but never came across any effects. I might just be too stupid and not see it or not have looked good enough. Or I might, due to my lack of Linux experience, not have got the right add-ons or whatever. That's why I just had to ask this question and see if anyone has experience with this and maybe knows an answer. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Alternative for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Linux answer to photoshop is GIMP and thats what i use, but like photoshop, there is a learning curve.

take a look here for alternatives

http://appnr.com/category/graphic/order/popcon-desc