Page 197 of 279 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Work does itself for you and work is also paid your salary. You are officially sacked without the best wishes in your future endeavors.

I wish that whenever somebody sneezed, they would turn into a bunnyrabbit for ten seconds.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted, but there's a bug in the program. Someone missed a units conversion. You sneeze, and become a bunny rabbit for 10,000 years.

I wish new Looney Tunes cartoons were still being made (in the old-school style, and no, "The Looney Tunes Show" doesn't count.)
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted. Since I want to avoid any necromancy-related troubles I'll just kill you and have you reborn in the 30s, away from all of this modern life.

I wish Rhythmbox was integrated with MPD.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Well, we assume nobody else wants that feature so the only copy of Rhythmbox in the world to be given a multiple personality disorder is yours. Your copy of rythmbox now thinks it is several other programs all rolled into one and has registered itself appropriately - it will now be offered to edit text files, open digital (pics) media and as a dialer if you connect an old modem. Nice.

I wish zombifier25's wish was as clear as http://mpd.wikia.com/wiki/What_MPD_Is_and_Is_Not
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, zombifier25 is now invisible and makes every girl you try to go out with beat the crap out of you cause she thinks you touched her inappropriately, you have no idea why this is happening

i wish the house would vacuum itself without disturbing the cats
    FYI house is not a database so you can't say sqlite3 house "VACUUM;" mainly cause i already pointed it out so corrupting with that would not be original
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

Granted. The house now vacuums itself without disturbing the cats. The neighbors, however, are highly disturbed by your self vacuuming house, along with pretty much everyone in town. You are apprehended by the local authorities and burned at the stake for witchcraft and your house is blown up by an air strike.

The cats did escape, however, and have been adopted by someone who loves animals, especially cats, and spoils them rotten.

I wish I could find a home for my pet protoplasm. He eats too much.

Beans

Granted. Someone takes care of him, and you pay up $100,000 for this service every year.

I wish that I had a real sword.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You get a real sword. A real ninja turns up and runs you through on his sword because of the way you were brandishing your sword. Maybe you should have asked for pie?

I wish I had pie now
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

I wish for a French speaking dinoaur.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

You get a dinoaur. Specifically, that's the association of university radiologists who also happen to be carnivorous dinosaurs. Over 1,000 members, all extremely hungry, and they're headed to your house. But, they can speak French. The last thing you hear is a chorus of "Bon Appetit!"

I wish to be a cat.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Page 197 of 279 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast