Page 94 of 279 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

You install a minimal installation of Debian, but you can't do much with it.

I wish Google took over the world.
    Say no to Microsoft. Say yes to open source.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Google takes over the world, causing an uprising of the Techies. They then react in a violent manner against Google, causing google to fall, and Techies to take over the world. Now they make everyone into Borg because they can, and control all of humanity. Resistance is futile.

I wish to be able to control the entire Borg collective

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You are about to unleash on the unsuspecting Martians when an unforseen feedback loop in an intrinsic part of the control sub-system completely fries you and sets the """"borgified"""" humans into turmoil.

I wish I wasn't, apparently, a """"borgified"""" human in turmoil
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

The reversion surgery wasn't pretty. They had to remove two organic limbs, (Or what was left of them after the borgification.) both big toes, and an apparently self-aware finger that tried to fight back. After six months of recovery and hunting down the proper cybernetic replacements for your build, all spicy foods give you violent intestinal problems, and the Borg Queen's voice still rings in your head from time to time. Psychologists can't pin down where the voices are coming from. Maybe it has something to do with those trinary memory banks the surgeons left behind in your brain?

I wish I could set things on water, instead of on fire, just by thinking about it, whether or not I'm within seeing distance of the desired object.

Beans

You think about setting my bed on water and end up breaking my laptop. You now owe me $600.

I wish to take a trip to Seattle.
    [Specs] [Tug of War 2.24]
    Redbull doesn't give you wings. Reporting spam gives you BEANS!!!

Beans
    Distro

You get on a plane going to Seattle, but the plane crashes 3/4 of the way through the trip. The cause was found to be Windows crashing.

I wish Microsoft never created Bing.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Microsoft never created Bing, Yahoo went out of business, Baidu died off, ask jeeves was always rubbish and all the other smaller operations are all stamped out by the now tyrannical Google. The new motto down at Google is "All your content and searches are belong to us" and all ideas of privacy etc are out the Window - I am not sure it is your fault for making that wish, I think it might have been headed this way before you threw your straw on this camel's back; Nevermind.

I wish 3D modelling was easier than I regularly get to find it coz of my job.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

3D modelling now works exactly the same as sculpting which is easy for you because a magical cow walked by and mood at you, filling you with all the sculpting skill in the world, leaving all the other famous sculptors suddenly stripped of their skill and thus out of a job. Since modelling now works exactly like sculpting, you now have to hack away at your monitor with a hammer and chisel every time you want to make a model. Every time your monitor breaks, you'll just have to buy a new one and continue. Inconvenient and expensive... but easy.

I wish LinuxFan999 would get over the Microsoft hate.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro

Sorry, but that will never happen. Microsoft is a bad company.

I wish Google bought Microsoft.

Beans

Google buys Microsoft and is immediately sued for antitrust violations. It eventually gets forced to sell Microsoft.

I wish for more corn.
    [Specs] [Tug of War 2.24]
    Redbull doesn't give you wings. Reporting spam gives you BEANS!!!

Page 94 of 279 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast