Page 272 of 279 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Granted.
    U are happy being lazy, not taking a bath but the reservoir on top of your building breaks down and your house/apartment is flooded you wade through.

I wish I had a working KDE install.
    bhatta

May the Source be with you !
    Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh
    'Buntu-ishi krimpatul !

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

You're KDE install starts working perfectly, a you enjoy the extreme bliss of the environment you notice something odd... Something you hadn't noticed during all the hours at the terminal getting it there... The trackpad... The trackpad. Is it slow? Is it not reading all your inputs? Why is it so temperamental??

You open up the laptop and find the sweat of your labour has caused internal liquid damage, and needing a machine by monday you head down to pcworld and can only by a machine with Windows 8 and secure boot enabled!

i wish this reply didn't cause me to burn my bacon!
    Love Ubuntu? If you feel like donating to future development, and suggest how that donation is used by the community, it's all here!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, your bacon was stolen by a genie

I wish for IE8 to meat it's death on the 8th of this month
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

It meets its death, but causes yours, as the servers controlling your local traffic control infrastructure collapse when the Windows machines running them cease to function, as they were not updated to IE 9 or later. You come upon a green light while driving, but alas, it's also green for the 80,000 lb. truck traveling perpendicular to you. You never see it coming.

I wish Adobe Media Encoder would stop crashing so I can go home and go to bed.
    CPU: AMD FX 8120 8-Core Black Edition OC'd to 4.3GHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | Graphics: Twin Radeon 7870's | Memory: 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaw Series DDR3 1600

Beans

Adobe Media Encoder stops crashing. You go to sleep in a bed that then crashes into a wall.
    I wish for a laptop with a Nvidia GeForce 760M GPU or better.
    [Specs] [Tug of War 2.24]
    Redbull doesn't give you wings. Reporting spam gives you BEANS!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

You get your wish, only to find the laptop has Windows 8, and has secure boot.

I wish I knew Web programming better.
    CPU: AMD FX 8120 8-Core Black Edition OC'd to 4.3GHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | Graphics: Twin Radeon 7870's | Memory: 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaw Series DDR3 1600

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

It replaces all the knowledge you have to date, you can't even remember how to tie your shoes and what is worse is that all people want you to do is similes of this -> http://theoatmeal.com/comics/design_hell

I wish UF would harden up and take back login responsibility around here from Ubuntu One
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

UF hardens and takes back login responsibility but they're hardened up so much that they have turned to stone and the login system goes unmaintained.

I wish Metallion would come back and finally make a damn Ubuntu One account. Oh wait...
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, you had a account, but now you don't know your password, neither does your browser, or password safe. BTW your email password has been randomized

I wish for mosquitoes to become extinct when this wish is fulfilled
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

That self referential wish gets stuck in an infinite loop when the genie executes it.

I wish I currently had the time to substantially refactor Wakame-vdc's code and write a thorough unit testing framework for it.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Page 272 of 279 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274 ... LastLast