Page 258 of 277 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2766

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Granted - You're stuck behind her, in traffic, with no passing lane, eating rainbow pop-tart fart exhaust... AND IT'S TASTES LIKE CAT POOP!!!

I wish Metallion and Robsoles could get together and I'd be able to listen to them rock out!

BY THE WAY - SISSY - AWESOME CORRUPTION LMFAO!!!
    Last edited by S2UIRR3L; May 1st, 2013 at 07:01 AM.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

granted, you end up death

i wish they would re-spin raring with a fixed kernel (3.8.0-20-generic of 3.9.0-1-generic)
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

Granted. Metallion and Robsoles get together...and merge into MetalRob a combination of their worst personalitytraits and skills. Rock on!

I wish for a spacebattle between the empire of Starwars and the federation of Star Trek.

Beans

It happens and every new movie in either franchise is dedicated to it. The empire of Star Wars is led by Jar Jar Binks and the federation of Star Trek is led by Wesley Crusher.

I wish for MetalRob to rule the world.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans

Granted! MetalRob rules the world. After great decisions such as replacing trains by fryingpans on wheels and houses by huge empty soupbowles MetalRob decides to replace all inferior humanoids by ducks. Inferior being everyone smarter then him and everyone smarter then him being everyone. In an epic battle to prevent this the left over lion and soles merge into Soleslion and combat MetalRob. The battle warps time, space and intelligence itself; the world will never be the same.

I wish to be on an alterante Earth simular to this one to escape the battle between MetalRob and Soleslion.
    Last edited by auredium; May 1st, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

granted; you slide through a portal to an similar alternate Earth. everything is the same execpt the "MetalRob SoleLion Wars" don't exsist...oh and every human except you has had a dose of gamma rays that causes them to turn Green and hulk out when they get excited. Be careful who you upset...

I wish the sidewalk lit up when I walked like in the Billie Jean music video

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. The sidewalks are made of U-235, and your shoe soles emit neutrons at an extremely high rate. The sidewalks light up, all right. The rest of us are enjoying the show from a safe distance. You, however...

I wish everyone had personal jetpacks.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - You jet pack isn't as powerful as everyone else, so... we're all faster than you
    I wish I could make the best city in SimCity 5 that beats every one else and I'm the bestest ever!
    Last edited by S2UIRR3L; May 2nd, 2013 at 07:25 AM.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans

Granted! You make the best city in SimCity 5 ever. It has roads, buildings and what not. Unfortunatly in true EA style the servers crash immediatly afterwards and EA then runs a patch and a forced rollback is added bringing your landpatch back to square zero.

I wish that everybody in the world has to take mandatory shots of cafeïne on a daily bases so the world becomes more productive.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. But everyone is required to go to the emergency room to do so. Remember the good 'ol days when you only had to wait 2 hours to be seen for a real emergency...?
    Oh, and the intern doing your shot isn't the brightest in the bunch. Instead of the "caffeine", he grabs the "sedative". This happens daily until you are in a permanent catatonic state. But you were there already after reading the same waiting-room magazines 47 times a day while waiting for your shot, right?

I wish the weather would make up its mind!
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Page 258 of 277 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast