Page 250 of 279 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

It comes over ans smashes your house which was a decepticon.

I wish I could control the statue of liberty with a NES advantage controller.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans

A random plumber drops a package off at your adres, then asks to use your toilet; Wish Granted!
    You can now control the statue of liberty with a NES advantage controller. Unfortunatly the controller also allows others total control over your actions.

I wish that Arnold Schwarzenegger dances the Peanut-Butter-Jelly dance in a yellow bananasuit.

Beans

I refuse to corrupt this wish. I also wish that Arnold Schwarzenegger dances the Peanut-Butter-Jelly dance in a yellow bananasuit.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Arnold Schwarzenegger starts dancing to Peanut-Butter-Jelly Time in a yellow bananasuit, while slowly unpeeling the costume. by the end of the song he intends to be fully naked still doing the dance, only a inches from you. you want to turn and get away, but you can't because you are strapped to your chair with your eyes held open. ENJOY!

I wish the word 'colonel' was spelled the way it sounds.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Granted: Everyone begins spelling Colonel as Kernel, Apple, Linux and (gasp) Microsoft now all run the worlds military, popcorn manufacturers all lend revision numbers to their products. Not the worst outcome ever.

I wish for a large enough botnet to mine bitcoin faster than anyone else.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by |{urse View Post
    I wish for a large enough botnet to mine bitcoin faster than anyone else.
    I didn't see any corruption or wishing after you... so I'll jump the gun and say:

Granted - You're the fastest, but you've been hacked and it all goes to robsoles.

I wish to own all the Dethklok cd's so I can listen to them in my car REALLY LOUD!
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Moose is offline Gee! These Aren't Roasted!
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

You get the CD's but then play them so loud it causes a tear in the space time continuum, thus destroying the Ubuntu Forums servers and making plenty of people unhappy. (And you get fined for playing your music too loud.)

I wish I had some coffee right now. ;-;

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You have coffee, Rocky bought it over to visit and have coffee with you. You try to pull a rabbit out of a hat but as always it turns out to be the wrong hat. Boris and Natasha turn up guns a blazing and soon report back to Fearless Leader that sly S2uirr3l and stupid Moose are dead - is this the end for our heroes? Tune in next week to find out.

I wish the cartoon was revived and I could see Bullwinkle pulling lions and stuff out of hats again every morning again
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    That was one of the most epic corruptions I've seen on this thread, well done!!!

Granted - You fall asleep like normal and wake up in the past as the kid you were when Rocky & Bullwinkle were on the television... Unfortunately, YouTube and Nexflix didn't exist back then, so you really do have to wait at least one week between episodes.

I wish for one tenth of Robsoles skills.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted, but know everybody on the internet thinks your copying Robsoles, every time you use those skills (internet, what can you say?),
    which causes them all to spam you all night, which in turn makes you computer implode, so you and everyone around dies. Good job.

I wish that I had Death Note.

Page 250 of 279 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast