Page 99 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Thanks! I got Raring all fixed up and looking good again. Now I have to do the other 4 Linux systems I have installed. *sigh*
    Wish I didn't have to have all these but, I need them for the grub files so I can update my wiki.
    The Linux Mint 14 is not absolutely needed but I like to play with it. I see 15 was just released too. There is something else to do. Ah well at least I am not bored.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Here are the files.

It shows correct data for the current temp and wind, but the first day in the next days is sunday. And in my time zone it is still friday, so there should be saturday. :S Actually it show good, but only little earlier.

And as i said i want to show those icon sets not this with font.

I changed some files, in case you have seen my post before editing. These are the right ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cvetan; May 31st, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Beans

Hmmm. Still getting the same results after a reinstall and editing parsewxdata.pl
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Hmmm. Still getting the same results after a reinstall and editing parsewxdata.pl
    Same here. File changed, killed conky, forced conkywx update, restarted conky, and still seeing the N/A and overlapping text

Cool Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Quote Originally Posted by Cvetan View Post
    Here are the files.

It shows correct data for the current temp and wind, but the first day in the next days is sunday. And in my time zone it is still friday, so there should be saturday. :S Actually it show good, but only little earlier.

And as i said i want to show those icon sets not this with font.

I changed some files, in case you have seen my post before editing. These are the right ones.
    I cannot figure the fuss - your date is Saturday and 30 min after midnight so you are on Saturday and next day is Sunday lol

Check the log file - the dayinfo section shows you the forecast data that should be getting into conky...

cheers

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

When i first wrote the post it was about 23:00 on the friday, and it showd the same.

Can you tell me how to get icons? I would like to change this font characters to those icon sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cvetan View Post
    When i first wrote the post it was about 23:00 on the friday, and it showd the same.

Can you tell me how to get icons? I would like to change this font characters to those icon sets.
    Yes that change to the next day happens well before midnight - this is a wunderground thing.

for your images here is some data from the images template - you will need to change the values for -p option.

Code:
    ${image [D2I] -p 22,635 -s 34x34}${image [D3I] -p 82,635 -s 34x34}${image [D4I] -p 141,635 -s 34x34}${image [D5I] -p 198,635 -s 34x34}

Quote Originally Posted by AK44 View Post
    Same here. File changed, killed conky, forced conkywx update, restarted conky, and still seeing the N/A and overlapping text
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Guys - delete the conkywx temp directory and then update to see if anything happens - it is working for others with same layout - so...

cheers

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by paramvir View Post
    ...it is working for others with same layout - so...

cheers
    Right you are paramvir! I just now finished updating Precise and it works great. I have fixed Raring, Quantal, Mint 15 Olivia, and Saucy all with good results.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cavsfan View Post
    Right you are paramvir! I just now finished updating Precise and it works great. I have fixed Raring, Quantal, Mint 15 Olivia, and Saucy all with good results.
    Thanks!
    Fantastic !!!

Hey I have read your very well written wiki often - it works for other distros also - great job !!!

Thanks !

Page 99 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast