Thread: 3 days people!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

3 days people!!!

this will be my first upgrade for ubuntu (i started on 10.10 in mid December, so only ~6 months experience with ubuntu), and i am stoked. ubuntu has been an absolute joy to use, and it can only get better, as far as im concerned. we should have a launch party or something.
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." ~Voltaire

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: 3 days people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by u-noob-tu View Post
    this will be my first upgrade for ubuntu (i started on 10.10 in mid December, so only ~6 months experience with ubuntu), and i am stoked. ubuntu has been an absolute joy to use, and it can only get better, as far as im concerned. we should have a launch party or something.
    Welcome! I left Ubuntu for a while (ran into some issues with Grub2) and am back again. I plan to stick around this time.

Beans
    Distro

If I can, I'll never go back to windows again (never had to use crapple, thank god). Ubuntu has let me do things I never could have done with windows, like making DVDs for my family, learn programming (well, learning), and generally have fun with my computer.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by u-noob-tu View Post
    If I can, I'll never go back to windows again (never had to use crapple, thank god). Ubuntu has let me do things I never could have done with windows, like making DVDs for my family, learn programming (well, learning), and generally have fun with my computer.
    And increased your four-letter word vocab whenever it decides to break down.

(granted, I've always found a way to repair things when Ubuntu's having a bad day.)

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by treasonvoice View Post
    And increased your four-letter word vocab whenever it decides to break down.

(granted, I've always found a way to repair things when Ubuntu's having a bad day.)
    Fortunately, I havent had that experience yet. That's one thing I love about Linux, if it doesn't work out of the box, you can make it work. And if that doesn't work, well then, at least you tried.