Thread: OpenCL & "checking for - no"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

OpenCL & "checking for - no"

Hello people. I'm on the "./configure" step to install wine-1.3.17 from the source and I wonder, is it a big problem when terminal shows something like the following?:

checking for symlink... yes
    checking for tcgetattr... yes
    checking for thr_kill2... no

checking for timegm... yes
    checking for usleep... yes

I would like to have it perfect and have everything that terminal's looking for like "checking for... - yes". At the end of the diagnose it told me:

configure: OpenCL 32-bit development files not found, OpenCL won't be supported.

configure: Finished. Do 'make' to compile Wine.

But I don't wanna keep going if I don't have the OpenCL 32-bit development files. I googled it but found really large processes related to and I don't know if those are what I'm exactly looking for, so has anyone any idea how can I get those godam 32-bit development files easly? Or I don't care if it's hard but I just want to get them, and the files that terminal's searching for (Checking for blabla... no) Thanks people

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: OpenCL & "checking for - no"

bump

Beans

Re: OpenCL & "checking for - no"

You can get the Ubuntu OpenCL latest (runtime + dev) here:
    http://forums.amd.com/devforum/messa...&enterthread=y (Note, get them from the FIRST post - it's been updated recently (April 7) packages amd_app and amd_app-dev.

After installing, run ./configure again

As for the whole list that gets displayed before with 'yes/no' the OpenCL warning. Your system doesn't NEED all of them. If you are missing a critical component and there is no substitute for it, it will output an error and you won't be able to run 'make'