Thread: How do I get 'Revert to Previous Version...' option in Ubuntu Context Menu?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Question How do I get 'Revert to Previous Version...' option in Ubuntu Context Menu?

Hi.

How do I get 'Revert to Previous Version...' option in Ubuntu right click menu? Is it there by default or do I need to install software? I want to get the option in Linux Mint 10.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Artificial Intelligence; April 6th, 2011 at 04:28 PM.
    1st Distro used (live CD): Knoppix in early 2007 ¦ 1st Distro Installed: Ubuntu 7.10 in Feb 2008
    GNU/Linux User #470660 – Ubuntu User #28226
    Isaac Asimov: "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."

Beans

Re: How do I get 'Revert to Previous Version...' option in Ubuntu Context Menu?

its an application called deja dup (but could be another similar app). you can get it from the official repos or the launchpad stable | testing PPA
    Last edited by ~Plue; April 6th, 2011 at 01:04 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Wink Re: How do I get 'Revert to Previous Version...' option in Ubuntu Context Menu?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Plue View Post
    its an application called deja dup (but could be another similar app). you can get it from the official repos or the launchpad stable | testing PPA
    Hi ~Plue. Ah yes. I had Déjà Dup installed but needed a reboot (or perhaps a log out/in may have sufficed) to get the 'Revert to Previous Version..' option to appear.
    1st Distro used (live CD): Knoppix in early 2007 ¦ 1st Distro Installed: Ubuntu 7.10 in Feb 2008

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Rytron View Post
    Hi ~Plue. Ah yes. I had Déjà Dup installed but needed a reboot (or perhaps a log out/in may have sufficed) to get the 'Revert to Previous Version..' option to appear.
    glad it got sorted out (nautilus probably needed restarting for the extension to take effect)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Wink Re: How do I get 'Revert to Previous Version...' option in Ubuntu Context Menu?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Plue View Post
    glad it got sorted out (nautilus probably needed restarting for the extension to take effect)
    Ah, even easier.

Code:
    killall nautilus

Beans

Moved to Other OS/Distro Talk.
    My favourite place of all, is the closet in the hall

| Ubuntuforums on Facebook |

Try elementary OS - https://elementary.io