Yes, isn't it fun when so much gets demystified, I just love how Linux enables one to examine EVERYTHING. A few more subtle things to consider now. i.e. consider what other FMs Quackers; Hedgehog1; srs5694; who are good at this have pointed out.
Originally Posted by Leo Rivers
- it appears your swap is not turned on, (no key icon showing), GParted, highlight swap partition, right button, swapon
- Partition UUIDs have changed, post output of CODE: cat /etc/fstab
- post output of CODE: sudo blkid
- The windows partition is at the end of the disc, physically last I think, usually it's first, or near first. Is there a BIOS read limit of 137.5GB glitch? Rerun 'bootinfoscript' & post output
- #'bootinfoscript' showed sda7 FileSystem as "Linux LVM", want to see if there is any evidence now of LVM on disc
- post output of CODE: df-h
- perform fsck on each partition that isn't mounted: GParted > highlight each partiton, Right Mouse button, select "CHECK" execute, repeat...
There, that should keep you busy for a while, thanks for being easy to work with....
sudo bash ~/Desktop/boot_info_script*.sh