I just wanted to show you how to make a titelbarless Firefox 4 (aka Minefield).
Hide Caption Titlebar Plus https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefo...ebar-plus-sma/
Compiz + CompizConfig setting-manager
1. Download and install Hctp and Stylish. Restart
2. Press ctrl+shift+a and open the Hide Caption Titlebar Plus Preferences
make it like in the screenshots
3. right click on the tab bar and select customize.
Now drag and drop the [hcp] Min, Max, Close Buttons next to the app menu (or anywhere you want)
4. Go to http://userstyles.org/styles/44677 and install the style with stylish.
5. Open CompizConfig setting-manager (ccsm) and navigate to Decorations.
In "decoration for windows" add : & !(class=Minefield & state=maxvert)
This will remove the title bar when minefield is maximized
Now your Firefox 4 should look like this when maximized and should almost take the same space as Chrome/Chromium
I also made a Hctp theme for orta http://userstyles.org/styles/44686