Thread: Boise Code Camp

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Boise Code Camp

If you made it, what was your favorite talk? Anything to add/post as follow up?

I really enjoyed the talks on Processing (NOT what I thought it was, they have a users group forming, will post on that when it comes together). Enjoyed the RegEx talk, lots of new info there. Might do a regex session in an upcoming LoCo meet - anyone else interested in the topic?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Re: Boise Code Camp

My two favorites sessions were the Processing and cakePHP. I think BCC went very well this year and I can't wait for next years. I saw a lot of ubuntu love on presenters machines and that was pretty cool. I think next years session could use a bug jam talk. As far as the Idaho Team, we saw a lot of traffic and met a lot of new faces. Some of them surprised to see us and other excited to see us.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I noticed the high number of Ubuntu users this year also - quite a few Macs as well. Only one of my presenters ran Windows (7). The disks and the swag went like hotcakes, special thanks to the Ubuntu folks that handle conference requests.

Hoping to find some time soon to play with Processing. Would like to come up with something new for our webpage banner.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Glad you guys represented and it's good to hear that quite a few were using Ubuntu. Will be great to use this momentum for the upcoming meetings.

cprofitt is offline νόησις νοήσεως - nóesis noéseos
    Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Awesome to see you guys representing.