Applets raise errors in log in, and they disappear.
Ubuntu applets crash when loading. I login into my account and obtain a lot o fmessages saying the panel found a problem when initializing "OAFIID:GNOME_[...]" Do you want to remove the applet from you configuration?. Only the menu applet works. I cannot open items in System > Preferences too. I click all of them, but none opens. Gedit doesn't load too.
1) I've tested deleting all the .gconf, .metacity, .gconfd, etc.
2) I've tested deletings contents in /tmp
3) I've tested reinstalling libbonobo2-0
4) I've tested reinstalling gnome-applets, gnome-applets-data and gnome-panel.
5) I've tested it with a new user... the same problem!
In my .xsession-erros apper a message for each applet saying:
Failed to initialise the ActivationContext.
I've not upgrade or update the system before the error arrive this morning.
Some ideas? =S
Tags for this Thread