I've been experimenting with accessing MythWeb today. And I've been trying different ways to access MythTV and I've encountered a problem.
Here's the situation.
I have modified my router to allow port forwarding to the MythTV PC
My dynamic DNS is working for ssh connections.
I have edited my /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny files to allow access.
1. I can access MythWeb locally via http://127.0.0.1/mythweb
2. I can access MythWeb over home network via http://mythtv-computername/mythweb
3. I can access MythWeb over internet using IP address http://22.214.171.124/mythweb (using default port 80)
Here's the problem...
4. I can not access MythWeb over internet using dynamic DNS. http://mydomain.dsn.com/mythweb
Then I changed the port forwarding in my router to remap port number 8080 to 80
5. I can not access MythWeb over internet using a different port number using
What am I missing?