Thread: Sync for Memo and Tasks in Evolution

Beans

Sync for Memo and Tasks in Evolution

I use multiple Ubuntu machines and a Mac Computer and an Android mobile phone. I need an ideal solution for my notes and tasks so far. (I use Google products for Contacts, Calendars and Mail, this is already synced onto all devices).

At the moment I use the web service Toodledo.com for my tasks, which syncs great with my Android phone, and on the Computers I usually use the web application which sucks because I would prefer an Evolution integrated solution. Is it possible to sync Toodledo with Evolution (I didn't found any solution)? Which tools do you use to sync tasks?

For notes I usually use Evernote, even tough it's overkill for me. I really just use it for textnotes to create some reminders. I'm pretty sure that there is no solution to sync Evernote with Evolution memos, but what can I use to sync the memos?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Question Re: Sync for Memo and Tasks in Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by darukka View Post
    At the moment I use the web service Toodledo.com for my tasks, which syncs great with my Android phone, and on the Computers I usually use the web application which sucks because I would prefer an Evolution integrated solution. Is it possible to sync Toodledo with Evolution (I didn't found any solution)? Which tools do you use to sync tasks?
    i am also looking for a solution with the Evolution Tasts integration / Sync with toodledo. any answer would be great!
    registered linux user #438335

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: Sync for Memo and Tasks in Evolution

Tagging along - I use toodledo all the time, would love to have it work with evolution

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

And another Toodledo user who'd like to sync with Evolution...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Add me to the list. I love Toodledo, but I want to be able to use in in Evo, like I can in Outlook on my Windows box.
    I might not be Cory Doctorow, but I am still a writer, who uses Linux... and that makes me cool.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

I too am a toodledo user, I sync Toodledo to my Ipod Touch and would like to sync it to evolution.

I also use the Firefox toodle do add in.

Looking for some integration on Ubuntu Evolution I think it would be a great Combo!

Smarts

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Hello everybody. I want to be included in these conversation. In my case, I don't use Toodledo, but I did use Evolution to keep a very important group of memos that I've had for a long time. I am using the newest Ubuntu 11.10 and they have removed Evolution in favor of Thunderbird, but Thunderbird doesn't have a memos option.

I want access to my Evolution backup, maybe without having to install Evolution just for the memos feature. I will if I have to, I just want to learn if there is another way.
    Thanks
    Eddie Colon
    Raleigh,NC