Thread: How to make the Ubuntu logo on Call of Duty Black Ops

Threaded View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

How to make the Ubuntu logo on Call of Duty Black Ops

This guide will show you how to make the Ubuntu logo for your Playercard on Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Note that this requires all 12 layers so you must be at level 50 or already prestiged and must have enough credits to buy all of the layers and the required images. For the Ubuntu logo we will only use the Circle on page 1 and the Pointer on page 10 of the image list on COD.

I have attached an image with a discolored Ubuntu logo to show you how it all fits together.

Here are the layers that you will use, it is easier to make if you work backwards from layer 12. For each layer I have what color it is in the discolored image attached so you know what part I am talking about. The orange I used is the color just to the left of black.

Layers #1,2,3: These are the heads of the people in the circle of friends. They are colored black in the discolored image. Use the Circle image and color them white.

Layers #4,5,6: These are the "necks" or gaps between the heads and the arms. They are colored yellow in the discolored image. Use the Circle image and color them orange.

Layers #7,8,9: These are the gaps between the arms of the circle of friends. They are colored purple in the discolored image. Use the Pointer image and color them orange.

Layer #10: This is the middle of the circle of friends, the part they are circled around. This is colored green in the discolored image. Use the Circle image and color it orange.

Layer #11: This is the arms of the circle of friends. This is colored blue in the discolored image. Use the Circle image and color it white.

Layer #12: This is the big circle background of the Ubuntu logo. This is colored red in the discolored image. Use the Circle image and color it orange.

Edit: In posts #7 and #8 I have provided some step-by-step screenshots to help you out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CoreyB.; December 16th, 2010 at 06:20 PM.