Thread: Intro - Mic Check

Beans

Intro - Mic Check

Hey all,

I'm Shane. I'm an I.T. guy for the local giant drug company here. I've always been a Microsoft guy, but not I'm getting a little more into Linux due to its advantages. I'm here to learn more. I don't know everything, and I'm not completely new. I'm medium. Hit me up with any suggestions.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Intro - Mic Check

Quote Originally Posted by I.t.Guy83 View Post
    Hey all,

I'm Shane. I'm an I.T. guy for the local giant drug company here. I've always been a Microsoft guy, but not I'm getting a little more into Linux due to its advantages. I'm here to learn more. I don't know everything, and I'm not completely new. I'm medium. Hit me up with any suggestions.
    Welcome to the community . We all started Linux at some point and posted threads like you . I hope you enjoy it . If you get any problems feel free to ask on forums .

I hope by drugs you mean medicine ...

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

What part of Indiana? Which company, Roche or Lilly?
    Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. - Dr. Seuss

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Quote Originally Posted by I.t.Guy83 View Post
    Hey all,

Hi Shane ...

Welcome to the world of Linux and open source software. It's an addictive hobby and profession if you choose to get into it, but if you're passion is with technology and computers you're in the right place.

Sam
    System76 Pangolin Performance 5 - Xubuntu 18.04 LTS
    System76 Darter Pro - Pop_OS 18.04 LTS