Thread: Unity Launcher not working properly?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Unity Launcher not working properly?

When minimizing programs like LibreWriter, it's not minimizing to the launcher, but it seems that it's closing the program entirely. It will not show that there's an open window indicated with a little arrow. BUT when I have my home folder open with the document, and when I open it from there, the document opens in the same manner as it was when I was working on it.

Is there anything I can do?

My computer has given me notice of some error, but I can't seem to get it to make itself known today. Seems to do it every day at some point. I will post it up if I get the notification.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Unity Launcher not working properly?

Or is it a problem with my LibreOffice release? Do I need to update it? My computer says it's up to date.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Unity Launcher not working properly?

Well, for now it seems to have worked itself out. I transported my laptop from home to work, and when I opened up LibreOffice, it began a recovery of the document I was working on, as well as 2 other blank docs that opened while I was trying to find out why my doc wasn't minimizing to the launcher. Everything seems fine for now. I'll post back if I encounter my error code again, in a new thread.