Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Fuduntu

Re: Introducing Fuduntu

Quote Originally Posted by nlsthzn View Post
    As it stands currently (in my client):

64-bit - Uploaded 970MiB, 1 seeder (me) 0 leechers
    32-bit - Uploaded 3.5GiB, 2 seeders, 2 leechers
    Hmm that's probably not worth it. I stopped seeding late last night, needed the computer off net for a while.
    [ Fuduntu.org ] - [ Fuduntu Forum ] - [ Fuduntu Blog ] - [ Fuduntu Wiki ]

For a classic desktop with the latest apps, get Fuduntu!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by fuduntu View Post
    Hmm that's probably not worth it. I stopped seeding late last night, needed the computer off net for a while.
    OK, in that case I will also cease with this action...

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

I am going to give it a try . It is looking good

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Its nice to see a spinoff distro actually offer more than glitter.. I like the under-hood changes you are doing to differentiate your distribution, kudo's on that. I may have to check this one out.

Don't know that I generally use fedora and rock solid in the same sentence too often though.
    "Its easy to come up with new ideas, the hard part is letting go of what worked for you two years ago, but will soon be out of date." -Roger von Oech

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

misleading name

fired!

Quote Originally Posted by nlsthzn View Post
    OK, in that case I will also cease with this action...
    Sounds good. I do appreciate you seeding the 14.6 torrents, thank you again for that.

Quote Originally Posted by toupeiro View Post
    Its nice to see a spinoff distro actually offer more than glitter.. I like the under-hood changes you are doing to differentiate your distribution, kudo's on that. I may have to check this one out.

Don't know that I generally use fedora and rock solid in the same sentence too often though.
    Thanks, it has been a lot of work and I have a lot more work to do. To be honest, it has also been a lot of fun. Since it's just myself working on it (other than the original Fedora contributors) I have had the opportunity to get my hands deep into every aspect which has taught me a lot about how Fedora is assembled. The Fedora team does an excellent job by the way.

I agree that Fedora was once known for not being stable, but it has become significantly more mature in the last year.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by fuduntu View Post
    Thanks, it has been a lot of work and I have a lot more work to do. To be honest, it has also been a lot of fun. Since it's just myself working on it (other than the original Fedora contributors) I have had the opportunity to get my hands deep into every aspect which has taught me a lot about how Fedora is assembled. The Fedora team does an excellent job by the way.

I agree that Fedora was once known for not being stable, but it has become significantly more mature in the last year.
    thats because their havent been too many exciting changes in the last year for fedora. Things have been a little quieter.

But expect tons of excitement next year !!
    When close to achieving you quit! If you don't try you failed. Real Winners are not afraid of losing.
    ubuntu newsletter ; Report Papercuts (small annoyances/bugs) ; beginners guide and video http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tNpt5RZYI

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by MooPi View Post
    Sounds like you have a nice project going. If I had a laptop I'd give it a spin.
    I wonder how it does on a USB stick: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1623663

Beans

Ran into this article webupd8 , but I was directed to it from here lxer... so it seems that Fuduntu continues to get exposure...

Firstly well done, clearly something in Fuduntu is working... then secondly, I am seriously reconsidering putting up some torrents again (many people will be put of downloading the ISO's if the best download speed they can get is 50kbps...)

Well, let me know...

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast