Thread: Helena LUG starting up again! Please spread the joy or come to meetings.

Beans
    Hidden!

Helena LUG starting up again! Please spread the joy or come to meetings.

EDIT: Wrong date. It's December 14, Tuesday. Not the 19th.

bodhi.zazen setup the new meetings and I made a spiffy flier.

http://universal-mechanism.org/lug-flier.pdf

For humor, this is the misspelled one. Thank god I caught the misspelled one or I would have been very embarrassed.
    http://universal-mechanism.org/misspelled-flier.pdf

Meetings are scheduled at the Helena Public Library in the Large Conference Roo$

Tuesday December 19th, 2010 , Helena Public Library in the Large Conference Roo$
    *Topic : Linux users in Helena.

Tuesday January 18th, 2010 , Helena Public Library in the Large Conference Room$
    *Topic : TBA

Tuesday February 15th, 2010: TBA , Helena Public Library in the Large Conferenc$
    *Topic : TBA
    Last edited by MechaMechanism; December 13th, 2010 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Change meeting date.

Beans

Re: Helena LUG starting up again! Please spread the joy or come to meetings.

Is the meeting on 15 February 2011 still scheduled?

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by CDL-WarChilde View Post
    Is the meeting on 15 February 2011 still scheduled?
    Yep. Feel free to come. There is only two of us at the moment and we can always use more. If you need directions or help getting to the location let me know.

Beans

I'll pencil it in, probably only stay an hour.

Beans

I want to create my own install disc with apps that I would use. Would that be doable for the 15 FEB meeting?

Beans
    Hidden!

I want to create my own install disc with apps that I would use. Would that be doable for the 15 FEB meeting?
    Sure. I don't know how to do it. But me and the other guy can try and help you. Even if we don't get it done we can still learn a lot.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

That will take more then an hour, but I can get you started.
    There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.
    --Prince Gautama Siddharta

#ubuntuforums web interface

Beans

That's fine, we can do what we can.

Hello again bodhi.
    Last edited by CDL-WarChilde; February 15th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.