Thread: wow that was easy

Beans

Talking wow that was easy

I was having problems with 10.10 such as CD & Zip drives not working, then I hooked up a wifi adapter, hit update and everything works great. I'm sold!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: wow that was easy

Quote Originally Posted by skottesd View Post
    I was having problems with 10.10 such as CD & Zip drives not working, then I hooked up a wifi adapter, hit update and everything works great. I'm sold!
    Heya,

While this does sound great, don't expect everything to automatically fix itself so quickly.

If anything does happen just make a post here explaining what has happened and what you are trying to do.

If you've got some spare time I'd definitely recommend reading these:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1422475
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=801404

Welcome to ubuntu
    // Blog

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Lightbulb Re: wow that was easy

sko as ikt mentioned things can go wrong. if you ever have any problems i would first do a google search and see if you can fix. if not post any problems here. also if for any reason you ever pouch your system; and i a lot of linux users have done at some time you can always put in your live cd and access this form while using. it is better than panicking and doing a reinstall. have fun with linux

Beans

Re: wow that was easy

Thanks for the advice. I'm a big fan of forums and have used Aumha for my Windows machines. If there's a problem just ask for help and take things slow. Thanks again.